Friday, October 6, 2023

A Home Among the Snowgums

 


I’ve just discovered Stella Quinn and I’m very happy that I did! She is like an Australian Marian Keyes, with her clever, witty and fluid writing style.

A Home Among the Snow Gums is set in Australia’s Snowy Mountains area. In the way of contemporary romantic novels it is a love story while also dealing with some serious issues. The characters are extremely likeable and the dialogue is hip, funny, sensitive and an absolute joy to read. Lovely, atmospheric depictions of life in Australia’s cold country are just an added bonus.

I read this one on Borrow Box but I will certainly be looking to buy another Stella Quinn as soon as I get through my next reading assignment.

You have a new fan, Ms Quinn! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️


No comments:

Post a Comment